|Christmas atmosphere in Twinkeltje|
December is just around the corner, a month in which we will look back on all the beautiful and special moments ... but also look forward to a new year.
We were able to support many projects, thanks to your generosity. We have again visited many countries and, closer to home, we also had lots of interesting encounters in our shop/coffee house Twinkeltje.
In December we pay particular attention to the fact that God gave His Son Jesus to mankind. The greatest gift a person can ever accept. December is for us (even more than usual) a month dedicated to GIVING 💟 Following God's example, we also want to give abundantly and bless and encourage people to enter the new year with hope and expectation.
|Visiting Teen Challenge men's rehab in Berdychiv|
During the month of December, we often receive end-of-year gifts in addition to the regular donations. We would like to offer you a choice in the projects you want to support [read: whom you want to bless by giving from your wealth]. In the coming weeks we will post some encouraging stories from different countries on this blog. If you decide to send a gift, please clearly state for which country it is.
We are currently raising money for a passenger van for Teen Challenge in Berdychiv, Ukraine. We have also selected a project for the Weissensee fundraiser 2019, we can confirm that it will be Teen Challenge Moldova. Furthermore, you can expect the following inspiring stories in the coming weeks:
- The youth work of Teen Challenge The Gate among students in Wroclaw, Poland is expanding more and more. They do fantastic outreaches on the campuses of the major universities as well as during festivals and other events. We would like to encourage them with a donation for upcoming activities.
The Gate in Wroclaw, Poland
- In December the proceeds of Twinkeltje will go towards the work among the Roma in Bulgaria. We see beautiful things happening there, but at the same time there is struggle around all kinds of political decisions that will be effecting the evangelical Christians.
- From December 19-22, the annual Coffee Conference of Teen Challenge Ukraine will be organized, celebrating their 10th anniversary. It is amazing what happens in the 30 coffee houses around the country. We want to help them with the costs for the conference.
- We also have great news from Serbia. The work of Teen Challenge has produced a lot of fruit over the years; new churches have been planted and ministries have been started. Encouragement is very welcome!
- And of course we want to bless the work of Brian Slater in Israel with a donation.
Gifts are always welcome at IBAN: NL91RABO0118582275 BIC: RABONL2U St. Traveling Light in Papendrecht. When in the USA you can send your tax deductible donation (Note: only for Teen Challenge projects) to EEO, just make sure to mention which country.